Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What am I doing here? I'm supposed to write for my next paper that is due next week but I'm not sure how to start, or where to start even.

Coming back to Blogger, thinking I could pour out some of my thoughts but coming in here feels... weird. I used to have so much to write about (but then again, those things were "I did this, this, and this today! :D"), but looks like I have nothing much to write about here.

America is great. I really love it here, although sometimes it kills thinking about family and loved ones back home. I'm not sure if I'd want to go home. I mean given a choice, would I want to stay here, look for a job, do some research, or go home, be with my family, boyfriend, and friends, get a job, prolly take some BCM classes, get married, have kids... woah, that's way too far.

There's a research opportunity coming up this Summer in Yale University. I'm planning to apply for it (and I should really get on it ASAP), although my chance of getting in is probably 1%? But whatever it is, I'm just going to trust God all the way.

God is so good and faithful. Sometimes I feel so ashamed for disappointing God over and over again. I wish I could be more disciplined in reading His word, being deeply rooted in Him, and just thinking about how great God is that negative thoughts in my head do not exist.

Speaking of that, I feel sorry for Alex too (for many reasons). One of which I leash out my anger on him-just because, just because I thought about something really negative that's not what he thinks or what he did. Most of the time its what he thinks. You know you can't read people's mind right, Rayna? I should make it a point to stop doing that and this goes back to "thinking about how great God is".

Hey... Looks like I wrote pretty much today *patsselfonback*
Feeling better?
A little :)

Time for dinner and homework.

By the way, what's with the whole chocolate milk thing?
What were you thinking, girl?!

No comments: