Friday, July 1, 2011

June.



I was just wondering what date was today. &dang, time really flies! Its the 1st of July! :| Well, its past 12.

So.. June, crazy month. Assignments and test throughout the whole month, crazy mood swings, felt like a pig (blame the stress!), and the lacked of sleep-my sleeping time is screwed up.

But I still managed to balance up my life. I watched KungFu Panda 2! Woohoo! One of my favorite cartoons :p Watched it w/ Eunice & Nicky then had dinner at one of my fav diners, Ben & Nick's! Then made them go for Cell with me ;) Good good day..; Met up w/ Karling, Phoebe, Zhen Yi & Jon just 'cause I miss them; Celebrated Dad's birthday @ Damansara & Father's day @ Victoria Station; Steamboat w/ the cell; Celebrated my grandma's 94th birthday; Dinner w/ my crazy cousins @ Desa Park City; Aunt, Michelle & baby Emilia came from HK for a week; anddd... ONE MORE MONTH TILL SEM BREAK! (Ok, that was totally irrelevant)

July, more fun pleaseeeee! (though I doubt it'd happen. More assignments, test and finals in exactly one month time!)

No comments: